Our dedicated quality assurance (QA) team is integrated into manufacturing processes and all our technicians are trained by quality experts. Our QA team operates independently and report directly to our CEO.
Culture and training
- Quality-centric culture
- All personnel receive training in quality
Quality Software & Controls
Robust controls are in place to ensure your products are delivered with the highest quality and safety. Our quality management system provides enhanced document management and electronic change control capability which strengthens compliance and decision-making.
- Veeva QMS
- Phase appropriate QA systems
- Established quality control methods including plaque/viral/titer
- CAPA and change control system
Regulatory Compliance Profile
- FDA Guidance Phase 1 Investigational Products
- cGMP for Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR 210 & 211)
- USP/NF Chapter <1047> Gene Therapy Products
- ISO 14644:2015 Cleanroom Design and Control
- EU GMP Annex 1: Manufacture of Sterile Medicinal Products 2020
- ICH Guidelines Q2(R1) Validation of Analytical Procedures
Looking for something else?
Meet our People
Our team is dedicated to getting your viral vector where it needs to go. Communication and collaboration are part of our DNA and we can't wait to talk to you about your current challenges and needs.