With years of clinical experience in cGMP cell therapy manufacturing and deep expertise in lentiviral vectors, we commit substantial industry knowledge to your therapeutic development.
- CAR T, NK, T lymphocytes and other immune cells
- Hematopoietic progenitors and stem cells, including MSCs
- Embryonic and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
From bench to clinic, we specialize in early phase production. Alongside our partners, we provide comprehensive and flexible support that molds to your project's needs.
Unique cell services
- Enrichment or depletion of specific cell subsets
- Genetic modification (transduction)
- Expansion and differentiation
- Cellular stability studies
- Suspension cell line development
- Producer cell lines
Leverage our network of dedicated and experienced partners who can support your development and cGMP manufacturing facilitated and simplified by a Genezen project lead.
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Translational Core Laboratory
- GMP aseptic cell transduction procedures
- Certified ISO Class 7 production suites with ISO Class 8 support areas
Cell Therapy Manufacturing insights
Understanding the requirements of viral vector…
Analytical method development, qualification, and validation are an integral part of...Read more
4 factors driving the trend towards…
The cell and gene therapy (C>) space is expanding rapidly. With...Read more
Stable cell lines vs transient transfection…
The aim of upstream processing in viral vector development and manufacturing...Read more
Get insights like this directly to your inbox
Sign up to our newsletter
Looking for something else?
Viral Vector Process Development
We support you in developing robust, scalable, and efficient processes to help you realize the potential of your therapy.Read more
GMP Vector Manufacturing
Unique expertise in GMP lentiviral and retroviral vector manufacturing, paired with a new state-of-the-art facility, we have the capacity and know-how to support your manufacturing needs.Read more